SIGNATURE PROGRAM DUES
Congratulations! You have been chosen as a member of Leadership Tennessee – Class IV. More than 300 leaders were nominated to participate in the class, but only 40 were chosen for this honor. You are joining an elite group, and we look forward to seeing how you and your classmates maximize this opportunity during the Class IV program year and beyond.
Below you will find a brief description of program dues, what's included and what's not, about paying your dues, and where to pay your dues. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
- Class IV Membership - $3,500
- Membership Dues include lodging and parking fees at hotels, food and travel during sessions, and program related costs.
- Membership Dues do not include travel to and from session cities, cost of after hours gatherings during sessions, and other non-program related costs.
- Scholarship Recipients - your 'balance due' amount will vary. Contact us to arrange payment.
- Signature Program Dues are not tax deductible.
If you or your organization are interested in making a donation in addition to your program cost, monetary or in-kind, to Leadership Tennessee for Signature Program scholarships, session sponsorships, public engagement sponsorships, or other giving opportunities, please contact us to discuss possibilities.
AN IMPORTANT NOTE
As an initiative of the College of Leadership & Public Service at Lipscomb University, all payments made to Leadership Tennessee are processed by and through Lipscomb University.
100% of Signature Program dues paid to Lipscomb University are used for Leadership Tennessee Signature Program purposes only.
If you are ready to start the payment process,
the button below will direct you to Lipscomb's online payment platform.